Enghub IT Service Desk Continual Service Improvement Benefits
The model helps our customers to identify existing issues with the IT service they provide and what they need to do to plan ahead for the future. By using a CSI approach businesses can benefit from:
• An improved IT service desk strategy based on users feedback and where the IT market is going in terms of new technologies and how existing technologies will be supported.
• IT Service Desk design which is fully focused on users, the business and the customers it serves.
• Service transition plans which are focused on risk management, knowledge management, change management, service assets, and configuration management. Helping to create a better transition journey from strategy to design to in life operation.
• An IT Service Desk operation which improves the availability of IT services to the business and delivers a great end-user IT experience from the first call to issue resolution.
Enghub IT Service Desk Operation Benefits
By using Enghub to support your IT Service Desk operation your business will benefit from:
• Lower IT operational costs as Enghub’s best in class methods and processes for IT service desks can streamline incidents and resolve users problems quickly and effectively.
• Have improved insight into requests, events, and incidents which are causing service desk backlog’s meaning you can put proactive plans and preventative measures in place before SLA’s are breached.
• Make it easier for users to request the IT services they need through online and other service desk channels making the service desk operation more cost effective to manage.
• Track trends of incidents to see where problems are occurring with devices, networks, and hardware and put plans in place to minimize risk and avoid failures/outages.
Enghub IT Service Desk Strategy Benefits
By having the right IT service desk strategy in place your business will benefit from:
• In-depth knowledge of your IT users, their job roles, what their IT requirements are and how you can meet their IT service expectations.
• A deeper understanding of business outcomes, how IT relates to them and the importance of delivering an IT service operation which meets the business' needs today and in the future.
• Position the IT department to be seen as a business enabler based on the services you provide to the business. You will also be able to identify opportunities for growth and enhanced IT offerings.
• Gain further understanding of the technology landscape, what the trends, risks, and threats are going to be and how they will impact the IT service you provide.
• New ways to expand your current service offerings making them more cost-effective and less risky to the business as you deploy a more mature service desk model.
• Identify where unmet needs are in the current IT service desk offering and be able to put in place a CSI plan which addresses them.
Enghub IT Service Desk Transition Benefits
By having the right IT service desk transition plan in place your IT department will benefit from:
• Testing to see if you have the right IT service strategy in place and be able to see any areas which require any extra resources or attention before the service goes live.
• Analysis of different processes to see if they are efficient and effective at dealing with a range of IT issues the business will face when the service goes live.
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the different suppliers involved in the service and how they interact with each other, your business and your users.
• A better governance process in place with changes, assets, and configuration all recorded and documented so the IT Management teams know what actions have taken place and what still needs to be worked on.
• Reduced in life risk around the service as you will be able to test, validate, plan and support different IT services depending on user needs at different times.
EngHub IT Service Desk Benefits
The benefits of working with Enghub to create an IT service desk which supports your business include:
• Stronger alignment between IT and the business, changing IT from a cost center into a true business enabler.
• Improved service delivery and customer satisfaction rates through a better event, incident and request management – Saving your IT service desk team time, money and effort on resolving issues.
• Reduced costs through the improved use of resources by analyzing when you need engineers available and the tasks you want them to complete.
• Improved IT staff productivity by advising and putting in place programs of work which automate many manual days to day IT processes.
• Greater visibility of IT costs and assets means IT will become more accountable to the business and can enable delivery against customer and organizational objectives.
• Better management of business risk and service disruption or failure as a proactive approach to IT will give the IT teams visibility of where potential problems may be happening so they can put a fix in place before the issue becomes business critical.
• A more stable IT service environment which mitigates IT risks achieves greater interoperability between systems and reduces user complaints.